Bunny Knows There’s a Banana Peel in Here Somewhere

Posted on April 14, 2014

Bunny Knows There's a Banana Peel in Here Somewhere

Thanks, Ryan and bunny Shortstack! Ryan writes, “My bun Shortstack is unclear on what trash cans are for, all he cared about was the banana peel in there.”

1. shaynee April 14, 2014 at 9:05 am

No need to question what a bunny’s nose knows.
    Gorgeous bun!

2. smallprint April 14, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Looks just like our bunny Cracker! Very cute. :-)

• Hope- Truffles' mom April 14, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Looks exactly like my bun bun too! :)
      (Netherland Dwarf, right?)

• Ryan April 15, 2014 at 10:16 am

Yes, an otter point Netherland Dwarf, about 10 months old.

• Hope- Truffles' mom April 15, 2014 at 11:22 am

So cute! All I know about my bunny is that she’s a Netherland Dwarf. Not sure if she’s a silver marten, otter marten, etc. (Yes Otter Marten. Ran a Google search and it came up with a whole bunch of her identical twins! ;)

3. Chelsesa April 14, 2014 at 9:25 pm

OMG, Shortstack is so cute! Great name too!

4. Kaley @ Books Etc April 14, 2014 at 10:35 pm

I’m looking at this as my bun is tossing around her hay dish. It’s a good thing they’re so cute, right?

• Hope- Truffles' mom April 15, 2014 at 11:18 am

Yes exactly! My little bun buns gets away with pretty much anything!
      Correction. Not pretty much. Just anything.
      Who cares if she chews her heating pad cord in half? Or has peed on half the clothes I own? She’s so cute she get away with anything! :)

5. Jan April 15, 2014 at 1:00 am

Lol! Yes, bunnies seem to be able to sniff out bananas no matter where they are. Very cute bun.