Fluffy Bunny and His Chinchilla Friend Sit Together Quietly

Posted on December 27, 2013

Fluffy Bunny and His Chinchilla Friend Sit Together Quietly

Thanks, Geoffrey, Claudia, bunny Mr. Big and chinchilla Chilli!

1. julielondon December 27, 2013 at 9:21 am

what a fabulous pair!!!!!

• Claudia Cardona December 27, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Thank you for your kind words. Happy New Year to you & yours!!!
      Peace & ♥

2. Claudia Cardona December 27, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Thank you for posting our sweet guys. Sadly, Chilli is in “Chin-heaven.” He is ever so missed by his Mommy, Daddy & most of all his cuddle bunny brother from another mother, Biggie Boy. We love you, ChillChill. We would like to wish you all a safe, healthy, prosperous & Happy 2014!

• Shellye December 27, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Thank you for sharing Chili with the world! He and his “brother” are extremely cute and unique! Blessings to you too!

• Claudia Cardona December 27, 2013 at 11:52 pm

My pleasure, Shellye. You’re too kind. They really were unique to say the least. I had Chilli for 17 years+ & throughout the years 13 bunnies. Biggie is the only one he loved. They were inseparable. He used to cuddle Biggie’s neck like a scarf. They were joined at the hip. So sweet & special. They had their own special language as well. Chilli was a chatty Cathy or as Geoffrey would say, “His squeaky toy.” To say they we’re adorable is an understatement.
        Have a very Happy New Year! ♥

3. Jan December 28, 2013 at 1:05 am

What a beautiful picture – they both look sweet and cuddly. I’m sorry that Chilli is no longer with us – I hope Biggie doesn’t miss him too much!

• Claudia Cardona December 28, 2013 at 11:53 am

Hi Jan.
      Thank you for your condolences. Biggie missed Chilli something awful as do we. He was a character. We give Biggie lots of love, hugs & kisses. They were both free reign, so they’re litter box trained & Biggie likes to sleep between us. He’s a love. Everyone who meets him says he’s extraordinary. He emanates love.
      Have a very Happy New Year!

4. bigmauler December 28, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Chilli will be remembered as a wonderfully snuggly friend!. All the best!

5. Claudia Cardona December 28, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
    Wishing you & yours a Happy New Year!

6. marcela December 30, 2013 at 9:17 am

What an amazingly beautiful bunny!

• Claudia Cardona December 30, 2013 at 9:58 am

Hi Marcella.
      Thank you so very much for the compliment. I must say, I am bias, because I’m his mommy. He is beautiful, but the sweet disposition & his playfulness make him the most amazing bunny-son I’ve ever had. Everyday I think…is there any possible way I could love him more? The answer is…Yup! I fall more in love with him everyday. I was blessed with such a beautiful, loving creature.

Happy New Year to you & yours!

7. Jakub January 5, 2014 at 10:01 am

What a fluffy bunny!!! So cute!

• Claudia Cardona January 5, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Thank you, Colin. Happy New Year!