Human Is Too Slow in Getting Bunny’s Pellets – Bunny Will Just Get Them Himself

Posted on November 25, 2013

Human Is Too Slow in Getting Bunny's Pellets - Bunny Will Just Get Them Himself

Thanks, Yizhu and bunny Mandeville!

1. buns and bows November 25, 2013 at 10:15 am

So sweet- Hurry up human, what’s taking so long?

2. carolyn November 25, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Resourceful Mandeville says, “I have to do everything myself!!”

3. Gillian November 25, 2013 at 3:22 pm

These brands of multi colored pellets are designed to attract owners to purchase. Our rabbit steadfastly refuses to touch them. She much prefers locally sourced FRESH pellets from a local stock feed company. We think Moe is following the ‘hundred mile’ food diet. Her carrot tops and flat leaf parsley are grown on the property for her, dandelions within hopping distance and harvesting of her 100% organic hay should be underway from a friend of ours within the next week or two. NZ

• Dee November 25, 2013 at 3:57 pm

I just want to point out that the pellets in the picture are not multi-color with the bits of junk thrown in (which we have all probably seen, and it’s a shame that they are still sold). The Oxbow pellets in the picture are composed primarily of Timothy hay. You’re rabbit’s situation sounds wonderful. Unfortunately, not all of us have access to so much high quality food for our rabbits.

• Francie November 26, 2013 at 12:03 am

I can’t get my bunnies interested in the Oxbow pellets, which is a shame because it’s such a good brand. I’ve brought home less expensive brands and within a week I find BUGS IN THE BAG!! Does anybody have any suggestions for rabbit-friendly pellets from a pet store?

• Gillian November 26, 2013 at 12:16 am

Where do you live?

4. Dee November 25, 2013 at 3:59 pm

This is an adorable bunny, and a very funny picture! We do tend to be just a little too slow. :-)