How Kind of Human to Leave Such a Nice Chew Toy on the Floor for Bunny!

Posted on September 11, 2013

How Kind of Human to Leave Such a Nice Chew Toy on the Floor for Bunny!

Thanks, Sue and bunny Jasper!

1. carolyn September 11, 2013 at 9:24 am

Oh my! That’s an especially nice chew toy!! It must be Christmas!!

2. katyavia September 11, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Lol! I’m a PhD student and I always end up turning in papers with missing corners — my buns rummage through my backpack and chew them off!

3. Debbie September 11, 2013 at 1:29 pm

And here I went and purchased a paper shredder. I should have just invited Jasper over for an adventure:)

4. rabbitgal September 11, 2013 at 3:19 pm

“My bunny ate my homework.” lol

5. Brian C September 12, 2013 at 2:21 am

It looks like he’s checking out the blurbs on the back. Maybe he’ll decide to read it as he nibbles it?

6. Dany September 12, 2013 at 9:17 am

It should have been the “other” Meyer on the floor. ;-)

• JG September 13, 2013 at 7:20 am

Whoops, should have replied here! See my comment below…

7. JG September 13, 2013 at 7:20 am

Dany, that’s a pretty literate response! And I was on the verge of asking who the other Meyer was until I stepped away from the computer for a moment, and it sunk in! Have you read any of the Meyer pictured? I started his first book and like it a lot so far. :-)

• Dany September 13, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Hey, JG. I’m afraid I’ve never read Philipp Meyer. But I think I now have to, not only because he became a martyr after being sacrificed to Jasper, but also because it’s always nice to get a recommendation from a fellow Daily Bunny follower. :-)

• JG September 20, 2013 at 11:22 am

Interesting! How did you happen to figure out which book it was – by looking upside-down at the review quotes on back?
        From what little I’ve read of him, I like his writing a lot, but I think his subject matter leans toward the bleak and dark (which is kind of the antithesis of Daily Bunny) – so as long as that’s something you would enjoy, then yes, I can recommend him. :-)