Lucky Human’s Bunny Mug Comes with a Real Bunny!

Posted on August 6, 2013

Lucky Human's Bunny Mug Comes with a Real Bunny! 1

Lucky Human's Bunny Mug Comes with a Real Bunny! 2

Thanks, Hanna and bunny Tabitha!

1. sallyedmans August 6, 2013 at 9:47 am

😮 I want a bunny mug that comes with a real bunny!

2. kimmyroyalqueen August 6, 2013 at 11:10 am

Are these at Target or Pets R Us? LOL

3. Marilyn Plastrik August 6, 2013 at 1:38 pm

How cute! Can you let me know where you got those nice mugs? I would like to purchase them. I have 5 house rabbits and I collect bunny mugs. Thanks.

• Francie August 6, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Have you tried Etsy? Type “bunny mug” in the search box and select “handmade.” You should get over 100 really cute handmade and hand painted bunny mugs.

• Marilyn August 9, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Thanks. I checked on Etsy and they have many cute bunny mugs, but not the ones in this photo. I would like to purchase the ones in this photo, if the person who has them can tell me where they were purchased. Thanks.

4. Andrea Lohr August 6, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Is this cute or what! What a face!!!

5. Amanda August 6, 2013 at 10:23 pm

How irresponsible. Getting a pet should be a decision you make with careful forethought, not because it looks cute in a mug.

• Daily Bunny August 7, 2013 at 5:59 am

Amanda, the title was a joke on my part. Sorry for any confusion.

• kimmyroyalqueen August 7, 2013 at 9:07 am

Seriously?! Wow!!!! Amazing…

• CommonSense August 7, 2013 at 9:55 am

Serious?

• Marie August 7, 2013 at 10:02 am

Thank you Ms Buzzkill Buzzkillerson. 😛 Seriously though; why is there always someone who has to be so negative? It’s a cute picture! Just go with it! Sheesh.

• Catherine Zelonis April 7, 2017 at 10:43 am

absolutely right…bunnies are not cutsie little toys!

6. Sherri M. August 6, 2013 at 10:30 pm

oh my, bunnies look cute in or out of a mug…this picture just shows us how tiny and sweet the new addition is to the family.!! not an ornament!! lol

7. Lyn August 7, 2013 at 2:32 am

How cute!! Amanda, who says the person who bought the bunny didn’t think long and hard first?!

8. kimmyroyalqueen August 7, 2013 at 9:12 am

Some people can just knock out the happy of any situation.

9. admin August 7, 2013 at 3:09 pm

tiny paws! Better than hot chocolate any day!!

10. Sherri M. August 9, 2013 at 12:15 am

lol for sure less calories.!!! beautiful little baby!

11. rabbitgal August 11, 2013 at 2:42 am

Don’t worry, no bunnies were harmed in the making of this photo. =)

12. Catherine Zelonis April 7, 2017 at 10:57 am

Since I read your FAQs I see that you are tuned into the House Rabbit Society. If you informed them that you are selling real babies to fit in the mugs, they would be horrified. At this time of year especially, some people look for a child’s toy for their little kid. When the baby bunny responds to being grabbed and picked up by biting the child, they get rid of the little rabbit, never having learned anything about rabbit care. I volunteer at the NYC animal care shelter, and I am a member of the NYC HRS, Rabbit Rescue and Rehab. There are many sad stories in these organizations. If the people got a certificate towards adopting a rabbit from their local shelter along with the mug, that would be better. In the shelter I hear dogs crying b/c their human got rid of them. Rabbits will cower in the back corner worrying about being grabbed or they are ready to bite you when they see your hand. Please stop this unwise practice!