Bunny Gets a Special Meal for His Birthday

Posted on June 13, 2013

Bunny Gets a Special Meal for His Birthday 1

Bunny Gets a Special Meal for His Birthday 2

Bunny Gets a Special Meal for His Birthday 3

Thanks, Caroline and bunny Lulu!

1. Robin June 13, 2013 at 11:09 am

What a sweet bunner!

2. M June 13, 2013 at 11:54 am

Awww…how nice of you human to make this beautiful salad cake for me! Nom…nom..nom….

• Caroline June 14, 2013 at 7:31 am

Haha yes, and the next day : “What? What is this? I don’t want to eat! I want the same as yesterday!”

3. Bruce. M. June 13, 2013 at 12:08 pm

That salad reminds me of the beautifully artful presentation put into a basic salad at a Japanese restaurant! What a lucky little guy! Cute bun too!- and i’m more a fan of ears-up giants!
    My babies are on http://bunnyscrum.com :)

4. J June 13, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Happy Birthday, Lulu!

5. Sarah June 13, 2013 at 4:58 pm

What are the ingredients in that salad? I would love to make it for my bunnies sometime! My benji And odie say happy birthday miss lulu !!

• Caroline June 14, 2013 at 7:57 am

Lulu is a boy ;) His full name is Lucien (for the french rhyme Lucien le lapin).

I’ve put him a bed of salad (rocket and lamb’s lettuce), beetroot, leaf stalk carrots, chives, fennel, chicory, a mini-corn (but he didn’t like it) and some edible flowers to decorate the all.
      Nothing very complicated, only his favourite vegetables beautifuly presented. ;)

• Caroline June 14, 2013 at 7:57 am

Thank you Benji and Odie!

6. Sherri M. June 13, 2013 at 7:58 pm

wow that looks like a salad I would love too!!! beautiful bunny there…just lovely.!

• Caroline June 14, 2013 at 8:04 am

I’ve eaten the same : no waste and i love salad ;)

Thanks, Lulu is a very soft fluffy bunny, he is so sweet! :D

7. Brian C June 14, 2013 at 1:50 am

That salad’s so big, by the time she finishes it, it’ll be her next birthday!

• Caroline June 14, 2013 at 8:10 am

Hahaha he is very foodie, and the next day it didnt’ remain anything in the plate ^^

8. angela June 14, 2013 at 7:56 am

Happy |Birthday Lulu! We hope you get salad like this more than once a year. Bunny Bank Holidays maybe…..

• Caroline June 14, 2013 at 8:13 am

Thanks Angela! Don’t worry, he had veggies everyday. The difference is that for his birthday he had his favourite together and beautifuly presented (I can’t do this generally, he is waiting for food and veggies can’t wait to be in his dish to be eaten ^^)

9. Bev Krakovec June 16, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Lulu is one lucky bunny!