Where Does the Snow End and the Bunny Begin?

Posted on March 4, 2013

Where Does the Snow End and the Bunny Begin? 2

Where Does the Snow End and the Bunny Begin? 1

Where Does the Snow End and the Bunny Begin? 3

Thanks, Olga!

1. monica March 4, 2013 at 7:56 pm

There is so much adorableness happening in these photos, I can’t take it!! What type of bunnies are these? Such little cuties! Love the action shot.

2. Kathryn March 5, 2013 at 7:47 am

I think they are Angora bunnies, but I’m not sure.

3. Olga March 5, 2013 at 9:18 am

These are my bunnies:-) They are both from the animal shelter so we do not know exactly what type of bunnies they are but they are cute, for sure :-) Doris Day is most probably a lionhead and angora mix and Bowie is a hermelin and lionhead mix. It surprizes me that someone would throw these bunnies outside (in a cage).

• Shell March 5, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Bless you for rescuing shelter bunnies. ;)) See what fabulous rabbits can be found at shelters?!! They are gorgeous and I love their names!

• Olga March 6, 2013 at 12:34 am

Sherri, they love snow :-) I take them out for an hour or so and they dig, run, jump so do enjoy being outside even in winter. If you have rabbits that are used to be inside, you cannot take them out for very long time, but for an hour every day is perfect for them. But in the sspring and summer they are out for many hours eating grass and do bunny stuff. I even use the lawntrimmer much more seldom then my neighboors :-) The other day i took them out while i was cleaning and when i looked out i saw 3 deers that stood 1 meter from the rabbits and they were starring at each other. Bowie was so tough, he ran around and sat on his hind legs to appear bigger :-) So the deers gave up and ran away.

4. Sherri M. March 5, 2013 at 1:28 pm

do they like the snow?? I haven’t even dared to take my two bunnies outside at all here. They are so happy being “recroom” bunnies!

5. Sandra March 7, 2013 at 1:11 pm