Bunny Hopes It’s Not Too Warm Yet to Wear His Special Pom Pom Hat

Posted on April 9, 2014

Bunny Hopes It's Not Too Warm Yet to Wear His Special Pom Pom Hat

Thanks, Máté and bunny Doorstep!

1. shaynee April 9, 2014 at 8:18 am

Bunny says, “I am not going to move ’til you get that wooly thing off my head”. And “it’s itching my ears too”.

2. Debbie April 9, 2014 at 12:10 pm

I can’t believe your little bunny tolerates that hat. How very cute, though. What fun!

3. Shell April 10, 2014 at 12:43 am

Very cute hat and bun–if it’s a lop he might enjoy having his ears gently stretched in the opposite of their usual direction. Most love that. And how did you come up with the name Doorstep, Máté?

• Máté April 10, 2014 at 10:41 am

Three years ago in a usual morning i found him at the doorstep of my room. He was a surprise bunny from a friend, it was a love at first sight

• Shell April 10, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Wow! Sure glad you were pleased with this surprise. Looks like Doorstep was too!

4. Jan April 10, 2014 at 12:55 am

Adorable! Doorstep is quite the fashionista :)

5. Debbie April 11, 2014 at 4:44 am

Looks very spiffy and handsome in his fashion statement! What a lovely surprise to wake up to!

6. CrazyCashFormula November 1, 2014 at 5:27 am

I did not know what to think about this product in the beginning, as I have always looked at trading as too challenging and only for experts… obviously I was wrong. I started off only trading $100 and made a loss in the very first week simply because I did not follow the method exact (I have no clue why I love doing things the hard way…). After following the technique detail by detail I made $3220 within the next month!! This has given me so much financial freedom.