Bunny Tries to Hide Behind the Flowers After Being Caught on the Table

Posted on March 29, 2014

Bunny Tries to Hide Behind the Flowers After Being Caught on the Table 1

Bunny Tries to Hide Behind the Flowers After Being Caught on the Table 2

Thanks, Anna and bunny Billy Finch! Anna writes:

Here is my rabbit, Billy Finch. I caught him trespassing on the kitchen table, and knowing he was being naughty, he got a bit shy and went to hide beside his little fish-brother, Leroy Sprinkles.

1. carolyn March 29, 2014 at 8:57 am

What an adorable (and clearly guilty!) little guy Billy is!!

• Shell March 30, 2014 at 3:26 am

:D !

2. Tarpy Xanth March 29, 2014 at 10:42 am

There’s so many nice things on that table, I can see why Billy would want to be up there

3. Kaley @ Books Etc March 29, 2014 at 10:51 am

For some reason I am finding this extremely hilarious this morning. Thank you for sharing! What a sweet (and mischievous) bunners!

4. Debbie March 29, 2014 at 3:42 pm

I am impressed, none of my bunnies ever hopped on my table. The chair was the limit. Your Billy is so cute. How could you do anything but hug and kiss him:)

5. Brian C March 29, 2014 at 5:05 pm

It looks like Leroy’s hiding behind the plant in front of his fishbowl. When in Rome…

6. Casey Brace March 30, 2014 at 6:19 am

Is it my imagination or is Billy Finch turning a little violet to blend into his background better? Especially in the first picture.

7. Marty March 30, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Isn’t a circular fish bowl kind of like eternal dizziness for them? (Since nothing they see is proportional and everything is constantly stretched out and moving)
    Nice bunny though