Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy]

Posted on March 25, 2014

These gifs come courtesy of Becca and bunniesĀ Lord Chancellor Casserole (lop) andĀ First Sea Lord Tasty Soup (spotted) – thanks to Becca and bunnies, and enjoy!

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 1

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 2

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 3

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 7

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 5

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 4

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 6

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 9

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 10

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 8

Bunny GIF Dump, Part Six [Image Heavy] 11

1. poppykim March 25, 2014 at 7:37 am

2. Debbie March 25, 2014 at 9:13 am

Wow! What a bunny heaven! I am going to get more creative than my bunnies’ tube and cubes. Your bunnies really seem to enjoy their play:) I can’t wait to see your bunnies again when I return from work:) Thank you so much. Yes, they brightened my day tremendously too!

• Becca March 25, 2014 at 11:59 am

Soup and Cass absolutely love ad-hoc wooden structures. Even if it’s just little triangle tunnels, though I do plan to make some more frames! Their firm favourite though is plastic jars (like washed out hot chocolate/peanut butter/etc ones) with holes cut in the sides and a bit of dry parsnip or other treat inside. :)

3. carolyn March 25, 2014 at 9:28 am

My mood just improved 100%! Thank You!

4. MrsWhatsIt March 25, 2014 at 9:52 am

Great way to start my day. Thank you, Daily Bunny!

5. ewrtyu March 25, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Put a smile on my face. Funny Bunnies at play. Totally adorable :-))

6. Debbie March 25, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Does a heart good and makes me smile to see these little ones enjoying themselves so much. This is how every day should be. What a great way to start the day!

7. Shell March 26, 2014 at 1:12 am

What a great selection of bunnies’ Top 10 Cutest Moves and Looks. They appear to be the happiest bunnies on earth too!

8. Parkii Gillis March 26, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Thanks for sharing, these are great, and your buns are dolls. :-)

9. Marcy March 27, 2014 at 9:34 am

These are sooooo great! I want to see bunny GIFs more often! =D

10. Sherri M. March 28, 2014 at 2:07 am

made my heart just fill with happiness watching these little angels…I do love bunnies and have two of my own!