More Footage of Uffa, the Nodding Bunny!

Posted on January 16, 2014

Following up on our previous post on bunny Uffa Bahnny, who nodded her head “yes” when offered a treat, her human Dustin has assembled a video compilation of Uffa’s nodding and was kind enough to share it with us. Enjoy the cuteness, and head here for the backstory!

1. Marcy January 16, 2014 at 9:09 am

Uffa is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing her awesomeness!

2. Francesco January 16, 2014 at 9:11 am

Uffa cuteness overload!!!

3. Debbie January 16, 2014 at 10:55 am

Thank you for the additional footage of Uffa. What a charm. I can see that you treated her like royalty, rightfully so. So sorry again for your loss.

• ldndude January 16, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Thank you. Sadly, thats all the nodding I have on video :( I only learned about her trick a month before she passed. I would have loved to get more (and even show her on a live stream) but this isn’t to be. I miss her dearly.

4. Darcy January 16, 2014 at 12:26 pm

What a bundle of cuteness, Uffa will for sure spread joy and put smiles on many faces <3

5. Jan January 16, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Thank you, Dustin, for sharing Uffa with us. What an adorable and unique girl she was. I hope that knowing how she made others smile helps you with your loss

• ldndude January 16, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Thank you. It does. It comes in waves. When people comment, I feel really good about Uffa, but then alone time comes and I have to deal with the reality. The benefit is, I don’t have to deal with it alone. I’ve made some fantastic friends whom I never would have necessarily met because of my Uffa Bahnny :)

6. Julie January 19, 2014 at 11:14 am

Thanks so much for sharing her with us :.)