Bunny Snuggles Up in Her Human’s Arms

Posted on November 1, 2013

Bunny Snuggles Up in Her Human's Arms

Thanks, Sarah and bunny Naomi!

1. Nancy November 1, 2013 at 7:39 am

Beautiful black velvet bunny and I love the sweater too

2. sue bertamus November 1, 2013 at 7:42 am

Cute

3. carolyn November 1, 2013 at 7:56 am

One of the best feelings in the world – cuddling a bunny!

4. Grandma November 1, 2013 at 9:58 am

Can I just say how much I love Daily Bunny? I live in country South Australia in an area where you can hear the foxes at night so I can not have a pet rabbit and I have always wanted on especially now that I have a grandchild.

• Laura Abing November 1, 2013 at 10:25 am

But Grandma, you CAN have one. A house bunny is the ideal indoor pet as he/she can be litterbox-trained. My Jack Bunny is very good about using his box–even when he is “free-range” throughout the day in the house.

• marcela November 1, 2013 at 12:29 pm

I agree with Laura. Bunnies make excellent indoor pets. They’re alot like cats. But Grandma, please consider your grandchildren’s ages. Bunnies are very delicate creatures and young children need to be CLOSELY supervised when playing with them.

5. marcela November 1, 2013 at 10:10 am

Such a cute and tiny little guy!

6. Francie November 1, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!! i LOVE the look on bunny’s face!!! My little gremlins live in my bedroom and have made themselves at home under my bed (no cage). I have padding and blankets under there and a litter box/feeding station close by. I clean the box at least twice a day and disinfect the box with vinegar once a month. I also wash blankets and towels almost daily and you would never know I had animals–there is no smell at all and no evidence that they’re in the room when you first walk in. I’ve never had a cage for any of my bunnies.

7. Debbie November 1, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Pretty baby.

8. Delilah November 20, 2013 at 5:27 pm

If you are looking for a great place to buy bunny cages and supplies you should check out http://yourrabbithutch.com/.