Bunny Does Not Want to Leave This Tree

Posted on September 18, 2013

Bunny Does Not Want to Leave This Tree

Thanks, Sherlyn! Sherlyn writes:

Thumper was very attached to this spot in the park beside a tree. He wouldn’t leave it, not even when I carried him away. He ran all the way back to the same spot!

[On harnesses]

1. Kristal September 18, 2013 at 9:47 am

I have a bunny leash but I’m still afraid that he will run

• JG September 20, 2013 at 11:19 am

I hear you Kristal. I don’t even have a bunny of my own and I still have nightmares of someone else’s bunny running away outside.

2. carolyn September 18, 2013 at 10:09 am

Looks like a nice shady spot – I guess I can’t blame him!

3. Rio Grande Lily September 18, 2013 at 12:51 pm

I love this Buns face I could just kiss it all up!!!! Soooo Cute.

4. Dany September 18, 2013 at 4:21 pm

This is his spot. Sheldon Cooper would understand and be proud of him. It offers a perfectly balanced combination of light, shade and wind, not to mention an ideal vantage point of the entire West side of the park with its luxurious grass as well as potential predators. It’s obvious!

5. kimmyroyalqueen September 18, 2013 at 9:45 pm

He smelled a girl bunny who probably left her scent in the spot and is waiting for her… :-D

6. Brian C September 19, 2013 at 1:32 am

Grab a shovel and dig! I bet he senses buried treasure!

7. Angela September 23, 2013 at 6:35 pm

you are so lucky he stays on his leash……. our bunny just bit through it! We tried going out without it and found that it was ok, he stayed fairly near to us. Perhaps thumper found the best picnic spot in the whole park.