Bunny Loves Looking Out the Window

Posted on August 20, 2013

Bunny Loves Looking Out the Window 1

Bunny Loves Looking Out the Window 2

Bunny Loves Looking Out the Window 3

Thanks, Heather and bunny Mochi! Heather writes:

[Mochi] is crazy about looking outside. He’s a rescue bunny and I’m not sure how experienced he is with the outdoors, but, in our previous home there were no windows for him to access. In our new location we have a large sliding door that overlooks our apartment complex… he spent three hours yesterday in this position, gazing outside.

1. carolyn beck August 20, 2013 at 10:08 am

He’s a cutie! Love the picture of his little bottom behind the shades!

2. Kellie August 20, 2013 at 11:13 am

My bunny does the same thing! He just lays down and gazes outside :) Super cute

3. Chris.P August 20, 2013 at 11:43 am

Our late bunny used to do that but when we put him in is run he would run up to use and stand on his hind leg to picked up he liked being in doors

4. Nancy August 20, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Love the little cotton tail in 3rd picture

5. jjunipero@yahoo.com August 20, 2013 at 3:14 pm

awww. so cute! by the way I have a bunny named HIRO MOCHI!

6. Elizabeth August 20, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Beautiful bunny and lovely photos. I love his colouring.

7. Maike August 20, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Adorbale bun!! Mine likes to do this when she’s on holiday at Grandma’s place. At home she enjoys the best view on the foot of my bed.

8. kimmyroyalqueen August 20, 2013 at 4:25 pm

I wonder if he is looking out for friends :-( All in all though he is so cute.

9. angela August 20, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Very lovely colouring. Our bunny used to sit by the door and watch, as if another bunny might just come visiting!

10. Sally August 21, 2013 at 5:44 am

Where we lived before, our bun would climb up onto the windowsill and stare out the window. One day, he flailed off the sill, disappeared behind a chair and thumped for ages. He’s not liked windows since. I often wonder what he saw that spooked him so much.

11. Bonnie August 21, 2013 at 7:45 pm

I have the exact same story; abused-rescued Lucy loves to do the same, except my balcony is enclosed so I’m not sure what she’s looking at…but she’s happy