Bunny Has Incredible Parkour Skills

Posted on January 26, 2013

Via Reddit

1. Faline January 26, 2013 at 8:03 am

You should never fully wet your bunny. You can do what is called a “butt bath” were you only wet and wash their behind. Bunnies take a very long time to dry and the can become to cold…it is also very stressful.

• Dany January 26, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I’m not sure I understand why you’re saying this here, Faline. I don’t see the parkour bunny being wet or being given a bath at all. Am I missing something? :-/

2. Ruthie January 26, 2013 at 11:17 am

Free running, bunny style!

3. Brian C January 26, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Pretty good at getting up…but how’s he gonna get back down??

4. kc January 28, 2013 at 8:59 am

Amazing! What breed is it?

• Sabrina January 31, 2013 at 5:02 am

I don´t know, he was found in somebodys garden. I only knew he´s a lovely house rabbit <3

• Saremy February 3, 2013 at 8:19 am

You have an English Spot I think. Known for agility and running. It was probably some child’s show rabbit or 4-H bunny if you are in the U.S. we just got one and she is a rascal!

• Sabrina February 4, 2013 at 3:11 am

The english spots looks very similar to my bun, sure he´s spotted :-)

We´re from Germany. As he was found, he was young, maybe not one year old.
          My bun is a rascal, too ^^ I love this <3
          @Agility and running: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1IvNQCfbs :-)

5. Joelle March 11, 2013 at 8:08 am

He looks just like our Lulu — same color, almost the same markings. Yes, likely an English Spot mix. :) Except Lulu’s not a parkour daredevil!