The Daily Bunny iPhone App Is Up and Running!

Posted on November 13, 2012

Hi everyone! The Daily Bunny is pleased to inform you our official iOS app for iPhone, iPad and iPod is back up and running, and with some new features!  Download it for free from the App Store, and check out the app’s website here. Thanks again for everyone’s patience while we worked on Version 2.0 – we hope you like it!

1. Bundroid November 13, 2012 at 10:38 am

Great for iPhone users! Thank you, DailyBunny!
    I hope we can get the Android app soon, too :)

2. Patrick Delahanty (@PDelahanty) November 13, 2012 at 10:57 am

I just wish the app would display the photo title too…not just date (don’t care), photo (yay), and a thank you (also don’t care).

• Jakub November 13, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Ok Patrick, this will be added to the version 2.1. Thanks for your feedback :)

3. Libby (@libbyarnold94) November 14, 2012 at 8:23 am

I’m currently on android :( BUT I am getting an iPhone in the not so distant future, and this will be one of the first apps I am going to download. Looks good, can’t wait :D

4. Just plain ol' T (@Plain_ol_T) November 14, 2012 at 8:48 am

Unfortunately my iPod touch is too old to update to the iOS needed to run the app – so I have no bunnies in my pocket.

5. pletka November 14, 2012 at 12:11 pm

I want this for my android :) thanks!!! I come here everyday!!!

6. Camila November 14, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Please, create one for Android too!

7. Jakub November 15, 2012 at 4:01 am

Guys, I’m working on the Android version too, but the problem is that I don’t have any real device with that operating system. I have only a simulator, but it’s not 100% reliable.
    First version of Daily Bunny for Android will have limited functionality, and more features will be added progressively. If you want to become a tester, drop me an email: dailybunny-app@wdz.pl

8. Della November 17, 2012 at 12:00 pm

What about daily bunny for ipad?

• Daily Bunny November 18, 2012 at 7:20 pm

This app is compatible with the iPad! :)

• Jakub November 18, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Yes, the app is compatible with the iPad, but you have to resize it to X2. If I’ll have more time, I’ll try to prepare something dedicated.